North Melbourne Recreation Centre offers a variety of group fitness classes – from HITT, Pilates, Pump, Zumba and Prime classes.
We welcome both members and non-members to participate in our classes – take a look at our casual prices.
We run alternate timetables over public holidays and extended holiday periods (Christmas - New Year, Easter). If you have any questions about our timetable, please contact us.
How to book your group fitness class
- Login to your online account using your email address and password.
- You will automatically be directed to the 'Group Fitness' timetable which is located under 'Book'.
- Use the filter to select your service of interest.
- Select 'Book'.
- Select 'Book now'.
- Accounts with multiple payment plans will be prompted to select which individual they wish to register.
- Make Payment (casuals only)
- Pay for a single session via credit/debit card.
- Enter your credit/debit card details.
- Make payment.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking.
How to manage your group fitness booking (cancel booking)
- Use your email and password.
- Cancel booking
- Navigate to 'My Bookings'.
- Select 'Cancel Booking'.
Bookings open 72 hours before the class start time (to the minute).
Casuals / multi-visits: Cancellations made no later than 60 minutes before your booking will result in a product return being added to your online customer account. Bookings cannot be cancelled after your booking or less than 60 minutes prior and are not allocated a credit.
Three "no-shows" to a booked class in a seven-day period may result in a seven-day exclusion from booking online. Please note this exclusion refers to online bookings only. You will still be able to book and attend in centre during this online booking exclusion period.
Group fitness class guidelines
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- The minimum age to attend Adrenaline HIT is 18 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
For more information, please visit our prices page.