An Active Adults membership is designed to support people over 60 to build their fitness and strength.
Regular exercise becomes increasingly important as we get older. With an Active Adults membership, you can access all facilities at North Melbourne Recreation Centre.
|Price per fortnight||Price for 12 months upfront|
There is a $78.00 joining fee for memberships.
An Active Adults concession membership is also available to those holding a valid concession card. This could be a:
- DVA Health Care Card;
- DVA Pensioner Concession Card;
- DVA Commonwealth Seniors Health Card;
- Services Australia Health Care Card;
- Services Australia Pensioner Concession Card;
- Services Australia Commonwealth Seniors Health Card.
Concession membership access hours are:
- Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm;
- Saturday and Sunday between 8:00am and 6:00pm.
Access multiple centres:
- All facilities at North Melbourne Recreation Centre
- Melbourne City Baths (pool and locker hire)
- Carlton Baths (gym, group fitness classes, pool and locker hire)
- Kensington Community Recreation Centre (gym, group fitness classes, pool and locker hire)
See reciprocal rights for more information.
Benefits of an Active Adults membership
- Unlimited gym access (including machine weights, free weights, cardio equipment and more)
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- Unlimited access to pools
- Unlimited stadium access
- Access to the member change rooms (including shower facilities, lockers and more)
- Welcome pack (including a gym shirt and a work-out towel)
- 12 consultations with a gym instructor each year to keep you on track to achieve your goals
- Reciprocal access to other recreation facilities in the area
- 28 days free suspension per year