Youth memberships are designed to teach young people aged 12 to 17 all about physical fitness.
Our qualified health and fitness professionals design a safe, fun and exciting workout for our younger members. We help to set the foundations for 'fitness for life' by teaching young people how to use gym equipment with the correct technique.
Youth members must complete an initial consultation and program introduction with a gym instructor accompanied by a parent / guardian, prior to first access to the gym.
|Price per fortnight||Price for 12 months upfront|
There is a $80.80 joining fee.
Access multiple centres:
- All facilities at North Melbourne Recreation Centre
- Melbourne City Baths (pool and locker hire)
- Carlton Baths (group fitness classes, pool and locker hire)
- Kensington Community Recreation Centre (group fitness classes, pool and locker hire)
See reciprocal rights for more information.
Benefits of youth membership
- Unlimited gym access (including machine weights, free weights, cardio equipment and more)
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- Unlimited access to pools
- Unlimited stadium access
- Access to the member change rooms (including shower facilities, lockers and more)
- Welcome pack (including a gym shirt and a work-out towel)
- 12 consultations with a gym instructor each year to keep you on track to achieve your goals
- Reciprocal access to other recreation facilities in the area
- 28 days free suspension per year